For gradual migration at you own pace, the NX-3000 radios that are set to Mixed Mode will automatically respond to calls from either digital or FM analog by indicating an icon on the LCD display. Available in VHF 136-174 MHz or UHF 450-520 MHz and 400-470 MHz. NX-3720/3820:G, H, and HG models included.
Mobile radios come in 4 configurations; A base model (NX-3720/NX-3820), base model with built-in GPS and Bluetooth modules (NX-3720G/ NX-3820G), high-powered model (NX-3720H/ NX-3820H), and high-powered model with GPS and Bluetooth modules (NX-3720HG/ NX-3820HG).
- VHF:136-174 MHz
- UHF:450-520 MHz , 400-470MHZ
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analog protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 4-line Basic Frame (2-line Main/Sub-LCD, icon, & key guide) / 14 Characters
- 4-Line Text Message Frame (2 Lines ofText, icon & key guide)
Note: The numberof lines may vary depending on the display language (character set).
- 7-color LED indicator
- External and Internal Speaker Switching
- Built-in GPS Receiver/Antenna for effective fleet management (G model only Optional KRA-40G Required)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation(G model only)
Applicable Bluetooth profiles: HSP(Headset Profile provided) and SPP (Serial Port Profile available as an option; availability depends on the model)
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality can be achieved with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) that utilizes built-in DSP
- Software DES and AES Encryptions for NXDN Conventional/Trunking and DMR Conventional protocols
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- RF Power Output (High / Mid / Low): 50 W / 30 W / 5 W(H model only)