RAD’s Airmux-400 series of point-to-point broadband wireless radios deliver native Ethernet and TDM services over a single wireless link in various sub-6 GHz frequencies. With a flexible combination of Ethernet and up to 16 E1/T1 interfaces, the high capacity Airmux-400 radio systems provide aggregated throughput of up to 750 Mbps and a range of up to 120 km (75 miles).
Superb point-to-point wireless performance
The Airmux-400 radio systems incorporate advanced features, such as MIMO, OFDM and high modulation schemes. Furthermore, unique air interface capabilities ensure optimal performance and high spectral efficiency in dense radio environments and multipath conditions. Airmux-400 products comply with worldwide regulations and standards and are deployed globally by leading service providers, as well as operators of public and private networks requiring high-capacity connectivity.
• Delivers IP and Ethernet over the same link for seamless migration from legacy TDM to IP
• Multi-band operation in a single device with a variety of channel bandwidth options
• Robust air interface with unique interference mitigation and N-LOS operation
• Quality of service (QoS) and advanced networking features
• Built-in redundancy and protection schemes maximize service availability