Today’s SCADA and Telemetry systems transport large amounts of data at ever-increasing speeds. Additionally, the need for greater packaging flexibility has redefined the “ideal” wireless platform. The MDS TransNET™ utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) to provide reliable long range data transportation at up to 115.2 kbps. The TransNET provides transparent data communications for nearly all SCADA, Telemetry, and EFM protocols including Modbus.
Any MDS TransNET may be configured as a repeater to extend the operating range of the network. Multiple repeaters may exist at any level of the network preventing a single radio failure from disabling the entire network.
2.4GHz model to discontinue in December, 2017.
- Digital signal processing (DSP) technology with self-equalization, automatic CRC/ARQ and powerful forward error correction
- Quick return on investment with plug-and-play installation
- Unlicensed radio design
- Communicate with any asynchronous protocol without extra software or additional programming
- Excellent performance in the face of interference or difficult signal paths
- Network-wide diagnostics software simplifies tasks and reduces costs